Incessant Technologies Pvt Ltd
Incessant Technologies’s (part of NIIT) Pega Practice has unmatched certification levels in the industry, thereby providing highly experienced teams on customer engagements. With experience of over 200 successful customer implementations and a suite of Pega Platform productivity solutions, Incessant delivers significant value to its customers in Insurance, Banking & Financial Services, Government and Manufacturing.
In May 2017, Incessant acquired a 55% stake in RuleTek LLC, a BPM architecture services company based in North America with a track record of successful implementations for Fortune 500 companies. This acquisition strengthens Incessant’s digital integration capabilities, expands its footprint in North American market, and adds near-shore capabilities to its existing delivery model.
Incessant’ s parent company, NIIT Technologies is a leading global IT solutions organization-servicing customers across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Digital Success with Pega 7 Upgrade for Financial Services Group
Automating Underwriting for a Leading Insurance Provider
Streamlining Case Management for a Leading Financial Services Group
Pega Technology Solutions
Pega Continuous Delivery
Accelerate your Pega Platform DevOps initiative with Incessant’s Continuous Delivery Framework. Deliver releases more regularly and with faster time to market to satisfy business demands.
Pega Production Support Platform
Allow your engineers, administrators and business users to collaborate in the support process of your production Pega applications.
Pega Application Lifecycle Management
Increase the productivity of your development team, by integrating the Pega 7 Platform with industry standard ALM products from Atlassian JIRA and CA Agile Central.
iTest Framework for Pega Applications
Incessant’s iTEST Framework allows organizations to accelerate their testing automation initiative for Pega applications.
NIIT/Incessant’s Pega Centre of Excellence (COE) has comprehensive capabilities in strategy design, implementation, and testing to help clients effectively mitigate any risks in upgrading Pega applications with a robust three stage upgrade methodology – Prepare, Execute & Stabilize.
NIIT/Incessant has developed proprietary accelerators and tools for a successful Pega 7 upgrade with minimal risk and accelerated go-live timeframe.
- iBVT: A Business Value Tool to assess the benefits of new Pega 7 Industry Solutions for existing Business Processes built on earlier versions of Pega
- iACT: The Application Conversion Tool, in harmony with iBVT, suggests a feature-based migration roadmap for Pega 5.x/6.x to Pega 7 along with benefits and associated trade-offs
- iCLEAR: A Production Support framework to provide common error logging, handling and reporting mechanism for Pega applications
Why choose Incessant for your Pega upgrade?
- 76% of NIIT/Incessant’s existing customers are already using Pega 7
- Exemplary track record in deploying Pega implementations into production
- NIIT/Incessant’s proprietary industry solutions are successfully upgraded to Pega 7
- Global delivery capability to help clients seamlessly upgrade to Pega 7 within 4-6 weeks
- Conducted the first ever APAC Pega 7 upgrade, which was delivered for a large investment bank encompassing 1.1 Million cases
- More than 300 of NIIT/Incessant’s consultants are Pega 7 enabled
- Extensive upgrade experience with well-defined approach along with strong Pega QA support
Contact NIIT/Incessant today for a comprehensive assessment of your existing Pega applications and to gain a complete understanding of your upgrade journey.
Get more out of Pega with Incessant
Talk to an expert and see how Pega can transform your customer experiences with next-generation software applications and solutions.