The Internet of Things is having a tremendous impact cross all industries, especially in terms of monetization and business values. IoT, like the Internet, will be widely distributed and entail coordination between many technologies – from the edge all the way up to robust solutions. Smart connected solutions are poised to have a great impact on fields like CRM, Digital Transformation, and manufacturing.
Pega addresses the higher business and monetization focused levels of the IoT stack: data analytics, mobile applications, and end-to-end collaboration of people within digitized business processes.
PegaWorld 2016 provided a great overview of device connectivity solutions (aka IoT technology) in various industries, powered by Pega. In one of his keynotes at Pegaworld 2016, Alan Trefler, CEO and founder of Pegasystems, explained the Pega vision as it relates to the Fourth Industrial Revolutionand to Industry 4.0. He highlighted various connectivity solutions use cases: Connected Health, Connected Lifestyle, Connected Cars, and Machine Health.
For more information on Pega and IoT, be sure to look through the assets in this resource guide.
IoT for CRM
- How IoT in Connected Cars is Transforming the Customer Experience
- Digitizing Intelligence To Optimize the Customer Experience – covers IoT
- Omni-Channel to Omni-Device: Evolved CRM with IoT
- Digital Transformation of CRM through Internet of Things (IoT)
- Are You Ready? Smart Devices Are About To Change Everything
- Why BPM is the essential link between the IoT and CRM in the digital age
- CXO Talk on IoT and CRM
IoT and digital transformation
- Leveraging Digital Transformation with WMS
- Digital Transformation COE
- The Future of Work Automation: The Impact of IoT and Robotics
- Internet of Things: Achieving Business Transformation through Dynamic Case Management
- Why the Internet of Things Needs the Process of Everything to Work
- Digital Transformation with IoT in iBPM
- Rise of Things: IoT’s Role in Business Processes
- Digital Transformation and the Future of Work
- Digital Transformation Competency Centers
- Process of Everything
- Your Connected Car is Your Largest Wearable!
IoT and manufacturing
- Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
- Digital Prescriptive Maintenance
- Device Directed Warranty
- Adaptive Digital Factory
Adaptive digital factory blog series
- Part 1: Industrial Internet and Industrie 4.0
- Part 2: Digitizing the Supply Chain with IoT
- Part 3: Omni-Device Customers and Manufacturers
- Part 4: Insight into Action: The OODA Loop in Manufacturing
- Part 5: Evolved PLM with IoT
- Part 6: IoT and Dynamic Case Management
- Part 7: IoT Reference Architectures
- Part 8: The Business Value of IoT
- Innovate with Actionable Analytics – with IoT
- How to Align your Core Business Objectives to the Internet of Everything
- 4 Steps to Reconnect with Customers in a Digital World –CRM and IoT
- Process of Absolutely Everything
- PegaWORLD 2014 IoT session
- PegaWORLD 2015 IoT Session
- PegaWORLD 2016 IoT Session
- IoT Solutions World Congress – Digital Transformation and IoT
See how Pega can help your business
Talk to an expert and see how Pega can transform your customer experiences with next-generation software applications and solutions.