Preparing Agency for the 'Retirement Tsunami'
- 220 KB
Modernize Agency Systems; Increase Business Agility; Capture Critical Knowledge from a Retiring Workforce
This large state transportation agency needed to modernize its Construction Management Division, and make significant improvements to systems and processes. An audit found substantial and costly errors in processes across the agency’s business operations, as well as systems that could not adapt to support evolving business operations.
- Capture business intent to rely less on retiring staff
- Address critical audit failures
- Modernize systems to adapt to current business needs
- Streamline operations
- Beat time-to-value expectations
- Contract estimates within 2-3% of actual costs
- Application development is 2x faster than industry averageCAPTURED CRITICAL
- Knowledge before retirements