Intelligent BPM: The Next Wave For Customer-Centric Business Applications
- 215 Pages
- 28.62 MB
Foreword by Alan Trefler, CEO of Pegasystems Inc.
Business process management (BPM) has been a foundation for leading companies looking to improve enterprise operations. The next wave of BPM adds intelligence to the equation, turning what continues to be an important technology into a strategic management discipline that can transform how organizations achieve their business goals.
In this groundbreaking study of intelligent BPM (iBPM), Dr. Setrag Khoshafian explains why iBPM is the ideal way to make your business become truly transformational and agile.
Through 15 in-depth chapters you'll discover:
- The role of iBPM and how both business and IT benefit
- How to create iBPM agile methodologies and Centers of Excellence
- How enterprises can be transformational and adaptive with iBPM
- How iBPM relates to SOA, EA, ECM, and the Internet of Things
- Why iBPM is a great fit for modernization and application rationalization