How to improve the banking customer experience through automation
An international full-service bank was challenged by business process bottlenecks that are all too common in the retail banking industry. Cumbersome manual processes required employees to toggle through multiple screens and legacy applications. They realized that integrating multiple legacy applications was vital to improving efficiency.
Since the bank needed to manage compliance requirements, customer data, and business applications of over 100 countries, they needed a scalable, robust system. Pega's wealth of experience in creating efficiencies for customer service in banking enabled them to exceed their project goals.
The project delivered measurable value in only five weeks, across the bank's back office operations, contact center, and individual branches.
- Integrate multiple legacy applications
- Streamline business processes for employees without modifying existing code
- Enhance agent and client satisfaction
- Reduce and simplify the training required for new account managers
- Reduced error rates from 29.7% to 2.0%
- Cut processing times by 78%
- Doubled the number of accounts processed
- Average Handling Time (AHT) decreased by 28% for policy compliance verification