Hear from Former Regulators from FDIC and CFPB on Current Regulatory Changes
Hear from former Regulators of the FDIC and CFPB on current regulatory changes affecting financial services firms today.
This webcast includes:
- The view from Washington on where the regulatory agenda is headed in a post financial crisis and post Dodd-Frank environment
- What the global regulatory outlook means for large financial institutions
- Proactive strategies to identify and manage regulatory risks, while providing a more effective means of communicating with Regulators
- Mike Krimminger, Partner at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Former General Counsel of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Garry Reeder, Partner & Head of Advisory Practice at Fenway Summer LLC, Former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Reetu Khosla, Global Director & Industry Principal, Risk, Fraud and Compliance, Pegasystems Inc.