Governments Building for Change
- 40 Pages
- 1.87 MB
"An easy first step in your journey is to see how other government agencies are achieving legacy modernization, future proofing their investments, and responding to change."
- — Douglas Averill, Global Government Business Line Leader, Pegasystems
To accomplish each unique mission, government leaders are taking a closer look at their technology and processes. Learn how governments around the world are leading the way to build for change.
Download the report to see what these government agencies have in common:
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- New South Wales Transport Management Centre
- The Swedish Federation of Unemployment Insurance Funds
- Texas County & District Retirement System
- U.S. Department of Justice – Federal Bureau of Investigation
- New Jersey Courts
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- State of Maine
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Registers of Scotland
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- California Franchise Tax Board
- California Department of Public Health
Customer Success Stories
U.S. Department of Agriculture Reduces Payment Process From Months Down to Days.
With Pega, The Texas County & District Retirement System eliminated 5 systems and dramatically reduced system maintenance costs.
New Jersey Courts leads the way in criminal justice reform.