Enhancing Enterprise Resource Planning for Improved Corporate Efficiency with Pega Transformation Technology
Due to explosive growth, Pegasystems had acquired and implemented a broad collection of ERP applications and tools such as databases, spreadsheets and manual workarounds to support many of its core operational processes. Like other growing organizations, this diverse collection of applications created execution gaps which threatened process efficiency, end-user engagement and global compliance.
Pega used its advanced BPM technology and solution frameworks to extend SAP and Oracle ERP platforms to create a centralized, global set of business applications that further simplified and streamlined IT, HR, Legal, Compliance, Sales and Finance operations. This platform is now leveraged for a myriad of processes (full list in following section).
- Improved overall operational efficiencies, increased visibility into operations and became more agile to respond to changing business needs
- Remediated 38 critical control issues
- Automated more than 325 processes and more than 50 key reports, the overwhelming majority of which were previously manual
- 75% reduction in manual effort to on-board new employee
- Eliminated 100,000 paper forms generated in connection with annual employee benefits enrollment
- 90% reduction in time required to enter, approve, audit and process expense reports
- Time to make on-going business changes to applications reduced from Months/weeks to days