Customer Service Evolved: The Death of Average Handle Time
Today, customer service is undergoing an evolution. Leading insurance organizations realize that their customer service experience is often the difference between brand-loyal and profitable customers or negative online reviews, unhappy customers, and lost revenue.
- Challenge: How to navigate the "New normal" of higher customer service, while improving productivity and reducing costs.
- Opportunity: Leading insurers are finding ways to delight their customers by empowering their contact center reps with better data. Only leading CRM solutions that provide real-time, actionable data can enable organizations to be customer-focused.
View this webinar and learn how leading insurers are revolutionizing their organizations and fulfilling the customer promise in five critical ways:
- Connect: Engage the customer with a seamless "end-to-end" customer journey, delivered consistently across every channel.
- Empower: Increase employee productivity by guiding employees and streamlining systems.
- Anticipate: Empower all reps to understand customer needs and propose possible “next best action” solutions. Deliver smart, personalized service.
- Manage: Overcome the limitations of legacy IT systems and manual processes with CRM that simplifies and streamlines your existing systems to deliver results.
- Build for Change: Change is inevitable. Utilize CRM to leave headroom for future growth, new products and customer challenges. Let smart agile software adapt to your needs.
- Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action
- Roger Soppe, CLU, Director, Industry Principal – Insurance, Pegasystems