5 Essential Ingredients for First Contact Resolution eBook
- 11 Pages
- 1.66 MB
How to get it right the first time for your policyholders
In this eBook, Pegasystems’ Eric Deitert explores why first contact resolution (FCR) is so difficult to achieve within the insurance sector. It examines how technology advancements can empower your service organization to dramatically improve FCR rates.
FCR is not about the first contact answer – it’s abut fulfilling the issue to the satisfaction of the customer. Consistently achieving FCR requires the ability to:
- Know your customer. Provide CSRs with immediate understanding of the customer and issue before the call even begins.
- Just do it. Don’t just tell the customer what will happen, empower the CSR to act and fulfill the request at the time of the call.
- Use the right channel. Use the channel that ensures the best outcome on the first contact – and use multiple channels if that is what it takes.
- Fulfill the request and sell more. The best resolution may involve complimentary products or services, so combine service fulfillment with relevant offers.
- Make it a better experience. Learn from past interactions to continuously automate, refine and improve the experience.