Customer Engagement Summit Tokyo
Don’t just see the future. Define it.
A slick mobile app isn’t enough. A cool new chatbot won’t get you there. For true digital transformation – the kind achieved by the world’s most successful brands – your organization can’t just follow the trends. You need to become future empowered.
Join us on September 12 and discover how to:
- Revolutionize customer engagement with AI. Deliver incredibly seamless, personalized experiences – before your competitors do.
- Embrace the future of work. People + robots = optimal outcomes for all.
- Become an agile enterprise. Harness low-code solutions to work faster and smarter.
- Don’t miss exclusive networking opportunities, real-life success stories and expert advice on making digital transformation a reality.
Nobuhiko Watanabe has a Bachelor of Law from Keio Gijuku University in 1991. Watanabe worked for Accenture for 23 years from 1991 to 2014 where he served for Japan’s Financial Services Practice. From 2006, he acted as the lead of Accenture’s Japan Insurance Practice and led numerous consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and offshoring engagements with major insurance companies.
- 2012 Accenture APAC Insurance Lead / Managing Director
- 2014 Started with Pega Japan with the current role
Don Schuerman is CTO and Vice President of Product Marketing at Pegasystems, responsible for Pega’s industry-leading platform and CRM applications. He has 20 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 organizations, with a focus on digital transformation, mobility, analytics, business process management, cloud and CRM. Don has led enterprise software implementations and provided technology and architecture consulting to senior business and technology executives from Fortune 500 organizations, including American Express, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, and BP. Don holds a BS in Physics and Philosophy from Boston College.
Toranomon Hills Forum
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001