Leading brands Coca-Cola, GM, Scotiabank, and Transavia join PegaWorld 2017 keynote lineup to share customer engagement success stories
Hundreds of client presentations and technology demonstrations will showcase how Pega technology is transforming business
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – May 16, 2017 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world’s leading enterprises, today announced additional keynote speakers and Tech Pavilion demos at PegaWorld – Pega’s annual conference to be held June 4-7 in Las Vegas – that will demonstrate how today’s organizations can use Pega technology to empower their organizations for future success.
In addition to previously announced Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure, new keynote speakers will share how their organizations are using Pega software to solve today’s business challenges and create disruptive opportunities, including:
- Kushala Silva, Group Director, Innovation and Emerging Technologies – Bottling Investments Group at Coca-Cola
- David Mingle, General Director, Global Customer Experience Execution at General Motors
- Kyle McNamara, Executive VP, Global Retail Banking Technology at Scotiabank
- Mattijs ten Brink, Managing Director – Chairman at Transavia
Complementing this year’s keynotes, the Tech Pavilion will offer attendees firsthand experience with cutting-edge solutions through more than 100 live demos covering a range of technologies, such as:
- Coca-Cola’s interactive and personalized “drinking moments” based on customer data
- GM’s connected car experience demonstrating how data can flow from home to car
- An interactive virtual reality experience to show how airlines can provide optimal customer experiences
The Tech Pavilion will also feature Pega’s Product Playground – a hands on area where attendees can watch demos and try out the latest products from Pega and its partners.
PegaWorld attendees on Facebook can now plan their event by asking the PegaWorld interactive bot for assistance, which allows them to view and sort through sessions; find logistical details on location, transportation, and entertainment options; look up travel and registration information; and more. Attendees can access the bot by sending Pega a message from the About tab on Pega’s Facebook page or searching for Pegasystems in the Facebook Messenger app.
For complete information on PegaWorld, including the updated agenda and how to register, visit https://www.pega.com/events/pegaworld.
Quotes & Commentary:
“This year’s PegaWorld promises to deliver even more innovation to our attendees than ever before,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. “Whether it’s educating attendees on the power of technology for better customer engagement or forward-thinking demos to showcase the potential technology has to change lives, PegaWorld will provide an immersive experience in which attendees gain a better understanding of how they can thrive both in today’s marketplace and the future’s.”
- For the updated agenda, visit: PegaWorld agenda
- For registration, visit: PegaWorld registration
- To ask the PegaWorld bot on Facebook, visit: Pega’s Facebook page
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584