Sr. Client Success Manager
A Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and provide technical expertise, where applicable, within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to Pega based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the client organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of Pega software, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance.
- Serve as the account’s advocate within Pega, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at Pega to take action on behalf of the client
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of client health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how client can maximize license to drive business benefits.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- As a client satisfaction and revenue driver, the Senior Client Success Manager leverages data and relationships to help Pega clients achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the client lifecycle.
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights.
- They understand Pega best practices and how to adapt them within each client’s environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Client Success requires analysis of available data to determine client health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases client satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results.Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the client’s needs and value to Pega.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the client. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists in Pega to smooth the client journey and help ensure that Pega’s applications are best in class.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, 5+ years in consulting or consultative sales
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
Additional Preferred Qualifications (based on account portfolio):
- Strongly prefer existing knowledge of Pega product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management solutions (CRM) or other complex IT projects within large enterprises
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing technologies, concepts and benefits
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design
If you believe this role is right for you, please contact Jess : email@example.com
Pega Value - We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice