Senior Sales Project Manager
Seeking Individuals who are ready to be a part of a growing and dynamic sales organization!
Are you ready to help build a world class sales team? Are you confident enough to step out of the box and be a thought leader, a true partner and collaborator with our field sales team and cross functional support organizations? Do you constantly seek ways to improve, change, and reinvent the way people do business? Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company?
Then perhaps the Corporate Markets team at Pegasystems Inc. is the place for you!
Why Corporate Markets Needs You:
The Corporate Markets division at Pega growing fast. Real fast. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, Pega challenges companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smart, and most importantly customer-centric.
Who You Are: In order to be a successful, you will need to have the following attributes, talents, inclinations, tendencies and personality traits:
The Right Person for this role has:
- Drive, energy and a relentless desire to excel
- Desire to consistently learn, grow and challenge the status quo
- Collaborative approach initiating, executing and managing programs and projects
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
The Corporate Markets Senior Project Manager will lead and implement a variety of complex programs and initiatives to achieve overall operational excellence. The person in this role is responsible for assisting with strategic direction, time management and resource allocation to assigned projects. This position will lead an average of 2 to 4 simultaneous projects with varying complexity. The position requires close collaboration with the sales operations management team, CM field sales organization and cross functional teams, and requires the ability to present plans and project updates to executive staff on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and managing and working with cross functional teams. This position will work with CM leadership team to define, document and improve best practices and processes that support ongoing initiatives in line with both the Corporate Markets and company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP Certification required and/or equivalent professional experience and established history of success
- Minimum of 7-10+ years project management experience in large Enterprise organizations
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill in managing departmental or institutional projects; able to develop programs to meet organizational strategy and to implement strategic planning among teams and staff
- Demonstrated ability to effectively guide and manage the project management and analytical work of others; effective at team-building
- Strong organizational skills; ability to drive projects to completion in a complex, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects/resources to meet department objectives and deadlines consistently; self-directed and displays good judgment
- Effective at working with senior-level administration
- Ability to navigate and develop effective working relationships within a large, matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities; a high degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people
- Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting senior management on sensitive political and confidential issues
- Ability to effectively manage staff, cooperatively and collaboratively lead teams and build and influence consensus
- Financial ability to conceive, plan, monitor and advise on financial metrics, targets and planning; strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data
- Strong understanding of data management and applications
- A high level understanding of basic software application best practices and development cycles
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Project Management and Business Process Management tools
- Strong desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise over time
- Ability to lead and/or contribute as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Ability to set up ongoing procedures for collection and review of pertinent information necessary for the management or monitoring of projects
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
We believe in the power of honest, respectful, and continuous feedback. –Pega Value: High Performance
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice