Field Sales Operations Manager
Meet Our Team:
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Sales Operations team is an integral part of our company’s rapid growth trajectory and you will partner with senior sales executives to drive sales performance.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the Field Sales Operations Manager, you will manage operational activities for the region, providing close support to the regional sales teams to ensure business continuity, give critical insight and improve effectiveness. You will manage systems, tools, reports and analytics and give input to Sales Management, Global Sales Operations and Sales enablement.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Work with the Regional Sales Management team to implement the annual go-to-market plan, sales territories, appropriate coverage and optimum resourcing levels and establish what is needed to implement the strategy
- Identify productivity trends across the region and use insight from reporting to create and drive efficient processes to improve productivity
- Provide direction and advice to Sales leaders on key business decisions and methods to increase Sales Rep productivity, considering industry best practices and “people, processes and technology”. Ensure best practices are documented and communicated to all effected personnel
- Represent the region in global operations oriented projects such as new product introductions, new systems, tools or processes. Work collaboratively within project teams and communicate status, actions and aims to the region as per the requirements of the project
Who You Are:
The individual in this role should possess strong collaboration skills to form relationships across the organization. They will become a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for the leaders and teams they support.
- Powerful collaborator with an ability to work effectively with peers and with senior level management to drive action, change and improve business results
- Effectively work on multiple activities at the one time, setting priority levels and service delivery. Detail oriented with ability to multi-task with little to no supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations. Discretion with sensitive information – treating all as potentially confidential and/or proprietary
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions, proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio etc.
- Problem Solver
- Interpersonal savvy with ability to build strong relationships
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business
- 10+ years of professional experience in operations or financial operations
- Proven ability to extract insights from data and use it to make informed recommendations and drive change
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive outcomes
- The presence to advise and influence at an executive level
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. –Pega Value: High Performance
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice