Sr. Sales Architect
Pega is seeking a talented architect to work as a key member of the DACH pre-sales team in support of a Target Account sales model. This is a full-time role with a home-based contract. As an Enterprise Architect you will support a range of pre-sales activities to help pave the way for customers to achieve their architectural and technical goals. Whether creating and delivering specific technical demonstrations, matching architecture, sizing the platform or providing hardware and application design expertise, the Enterprise Architect is looked to as a thought leader and trusted-advisory with customers for Pega solutions and technology.
We are looking for candidates based in Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Stuttgart or Duesseldorf.
The travel in this role is irregular and vary depending on the business. You should be willing to travel up to 3 days a week on occasions.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Sales team with Pega Sales plays – including operation walk-throughs, solution architecture matching play, and teaming up with partners and/or Alliances – and support campaigns with technical resources
- Present strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to C-level technical stake-holders, proposing compelling solutions that enhance value from a customer perspective
- Work with Solutions Engineering and Solutions Consulting groups to achieve the customer’s architecture and technical goals
- Identify key business drivers, technology drivers, and gaps. Develop conceptual system designs and evaluate long-term implications
- Leveraged your broad knowledge and exposure to enterprise technologies and standards to explain, bridge, differentiate, and overcome technical objections to the use of Pega’s technologies.
We are looking for intellectually curious candidate who is hungry to learn, has ability to manage their own time and priorities and who take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of his/her work. To be successful in this role you will need strong analysis and reasoning skills as well as listening skills. The ideal candidate will have patience to hear others out and have the ability to build up strong relationship internally and with his/her customers.
- An opportunity to be a part of rapidly growing organisation and to impact success in one of our key regions – DACH
- An analyst acclaimed technology: Analyst reports
- The world’s most innovative organisations as referenceable clients such as Siemens, Allianz, Novartis, UBS, Credit Suisse, Commerzbank and others
- Collegial and friendly environment
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organisation
- Competitive salary, car allowance, employee equity in the company, 30 days holiday, employee referral bonus and much more
- Long-term personal development
Qualifications will include:
- BS/BA degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- 5-12+ years of experience, including 3+ years of enterprise architectural experience
- Strong understanding of Integration Services (Web Services (REST/SOAP), Messaging (MQ/JMS), Middleware, etc.)
- Good Understanding of agile software development and DevOps methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- (Preferred) Prior strategic consulting experience on enterprise architecture
- Fluency in German and English
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice