Principal Solutions Engineer
The Principal Solutions Engineer is a member of the CRM business organization. As such, this person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person will function in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting applications for the CRM industry.
In this role, you will:
- Actively participate in the design and development of CRM applications
- Ensure delivered work meets technical and functional requirements
- Build business processes, application features, and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases.
- Communicate and share knowledge of the CRM application with peers, Global Customer Support, and the Pega community at large.
- Serve as an escalation point for Global Customer Support cases from existing customers, providing troubleshooting, support, and hotfixes to existing product versions, as required.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works.
The ideal candidate is familiar with business processes in the CRM industry. He/she is results oriented, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she should exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development and adaptability to frequent change.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 6 to 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL)
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Experience developing or working with CRM
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice