Regional Marketing Specialist
Do you enjoy partnering with sales to make an impact at target accounts? Are you tired of running one-size-fits-all programs that struggle to break through the noise? If so, come join the Pega team! The Regional Marketing Specialist (RMS) will support the development and execution of account-based marketing programs aimed at driving engagement and influencing pipeline at target accounts. The RMS will help coordinate a cross-functional set of stakeholders to identify the right objectives and corresponding strategy for each targeted segment, and then assemble the right set of activities needed to achieve success. RMSs are empowered to “own” the Pega experience for accounts in their region, and to ensure that it tells the Pega story in a way that is most relevant to their situation.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the creation of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to segments of both individual organizations, as well as groups of organizations with similar business models and challenges
- Leverage the quarterly planning process with sales and industry practice teams to identify the right objectives, strategies and prioritization for marketing to each of the targeted segments
- Coordinate a broad group of channel owners in the assembly of tactics and activities that come together as an integrated marketing program to drive customer engagement
- Support the local events in your campaign plan, from event communication to coordination with the events team
- Drive event recruitment by making outbound calls to clients and prospects
- Help drive activation of key marketing programs to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Collaborate with fellow RMMs on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the regional marketing model
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Access to a robust set of marketing systems, templates and processes which will help you be successful in the role, as well as strengthen your skill set as a marketer
RMMs need to excel at working with a diverse set of functions and levels, and leading the group to consensus on a plan that will serve the priorities of the programs for the region. An RMM also needs to be an excellent multi-tasker, able to juggle competing priorities and appropriately manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 total years of related experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to navigate a complex org structure to build consensus around ideas and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detailDemonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice