Content Marketing Manager
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Content Marketing team, you’ll be part of a group that relishes in the creation and promotion of content to enlighten, entertain, and educate audiences.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll spearhead the development and execution of the content strategy by unearthing, crafting, and promoting relevant and authentic content that engages audiences and inspires them to act.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
You will develop and execute an audience-centric content plan that advances Pega’s business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Synthesizing business goals and marketing plans to create the content strategy
- Managing and creating content with creative resources and subject matter experts to support the audience journeys aligned to business challenges and emerging topics
- Collaborating with regional marketing, digital, social, and paid media teams to promote and share content across the appropriate channels
- Promoting content internally and externally to optimize usage
- Assessing content performance and making recommendations to improve content development
Who You Are:
You have an audience-first mentality, always asking, “Why should the customer care?” You challenge existing thinking and have a knack for driving cross-functional engagement. You focus on quality, and you’re a strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves to help get work done.
- Bachelor’s degree with five to ten years of experience in a content marketing, portfolio marketing, field marketing, or marketing programs role
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to connect with them
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to recommend, create, and repurpose content that’s relevant, differentiated, and actionable
- A leader who can manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Built, converted, and retained audiences through content
- Produced high-quality content to support a program or campaign
- Demonstrated an innovative approach to content development
- Scaled content creation, efficiently
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice