Service Desk Analyst
As a member of a global Service Desk team, the Service Desk Analyst will need to provide technical support to users globally, through ticket handling, calls, emails and Instant Messaging.
This role will help you expand and strengthen your skill set, including both Windows and Mac Desktop Operating Systems, handheld devices, printing, messaging, networking, and various hardware configurations.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Handle Global callers.
- Provide timely response and resolution for internal technical support requests.
- Primary request areas include; HW and SW troubleshooting, ‘how to’, installations
- Troubleshoot network (TCP/IP) client configuration and connectivity issues primarily for MS Office, printer access, VPN, and WIFI escalating as
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
Are you currently considered the go-to person in your current technical support organization? We are looking for you – a top performer who possess a broad range of technical troubleshooting skills, is comfortable working with end-users in pressure situations, and demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development.
- Excellent Communication Skills – fluent English essential
- Experience handing US and European callers.
- Ability to work on bounce back tickets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Possesses a high degree of accountability and pride an ownership
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Fair knowledge on MS Excel in publishing reports
- Ability to work well under pressure with changing priorities and unpredictable workload
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice