Front End Developer
Location: Krakow, Pl
Meet Our Team:
The Digital team at Pegasystems creates, maintains and continuously improves the websites that help people learn, build with, sell and buy Pega applications. The 6+ digital properties we work on span internal and external audiences across offices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. You'll work with a diverse team of designers and developers, to create tools, components and patterns that shape multiple digital properties across the Pega digital ecosystem. You are not just coding UI elements, you’re building features of a product that create value every day!
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Implement UI elements and more complex components that will be consumed across 6+ sites
- Construct sample patterns that help design system implementers create world class experiences
- Create build tools to enhance the team’s workflow, such as faster build times and automated tests
- Craft documentation to help design system implementers know how to get started, implement and craft best in class experiences
- Help system implementers troubleshoot design system usage and bring enhancements back to the team’s workflow
- Help content creators create curated experiences without the need of new features from the CMS team
- Writing and committing clean, well-documented and tested code
Who You Are:
You have a strong background in front-end technologies development, a love for learning new things, and a sense of humor. You're looking to work on high-profile projects with fun, passionate people, in an environment where you are constantly growing your skills. You know how to balance pragmatism and engineering rigor with your drive to provide lovable experiences which delight the end user, leading to great outcomes for the projects that use what you have crafted. You calmly handle ambiguity and incomplete information, always seeking to clarify and communicate. You know when to ask for help, and how and when to share your knowledge with team mates. You also are:
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design and building modern layouts (ex. CSS Grid and Flexbox)
- Thorough understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing, optimization, and front-end performance requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues that span multiple systems, as well as performance-tune and optimize an application with minimal assistance
- Understanding of cross-browser issues and testing tools
- Able to clearly document features including how to use components, best practices, and schemas
- Comfortable with Git and NPM / Yarn
- Highly proficient in spoken and written EnglishIt would be an asset for us if you have:
- An understanding of web accessibility and the desire to learn more
- Experience with Agile web development and Scrum
- Experience with Pattern Lab and Twig
- Digital agency experience
- Experience with Web Components
What You’ve Accomplished:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in front-end development
- Experience developing sites with a content management system (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Hands-on experience planning, building out, and maintaining large-scale responsive sites
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more)
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives
- Working in a very hi-tech new office with cool relax and game rooms!
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice