Application Support Engineer
The Application Support Technician – Level 1 will provide technical support to users of PRPC applications developed by the IT Business Applications teams. The Application Support Technician will triage and diagnose support issues, assist end users in their support issues, provide solutions to common problems and, when necessary, escalate support issues to the application development team. The Application Support Technician will also be responsible for identifying defective behavior within supported applications and working with the appropriate development team to identify root cause and communicate with end users on the delivered solution. In addition, the Application Support Technician will coordinate with the application development team(s) on the release of hotfixes, features and functionality to supported applications. The Application Support Technician will perform release migration steps to QA and Production environments as documented in the release plan by the development team.
In this role, you will:
- Be an integral member of Agile teams that develop mission critical enterprise business applications for Pegasystems.
- Be the principal contact to the enterprise for application support issues related to IT developed business applications.
- Forge relationships with key users of IT Applications throughout the Pega community.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle to ensure compliance with release standards and processes.
- Engage the enterprise to continuously improve processes and applications.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- Global teams engaged in development of mission critical enterprise applications using cutting edge Pega technology.
The ideal candidate will be a gregarious self-starter that can collaborate effectively with business users to resolve support issues and improve IT developed business applications.
- 2 to 3 years of experience supporting J2EE applications in a mission critical business environment.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and display adaptability.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice