Technical Recruiter, EMEA
Pega is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Reading-based team to collaborate with the Consulting organisation, bringing in top talent Consultants to work with and deliver outstanding digital transformation solutions to our enterprise clients across Europe.
Recruiters at Pega play a leading part in the growth and success of Pega's business and in this role, you will be partnering with key VP stakeholders in order to engage with the market's top talent and deliver a world class candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute upon recruiting and sourcing strategies aligned to both the short and long-term growth plans of your stakeholders
- Generate quality candidate pipeline using a variety of tools - referrals, headhunting, networking, job adverts etc.
- Manage the candidate lifecycle from beginning to end, ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Negotiate and closing candidates
- Develop and maintain talent pools for recurring business critical roles
- Network with both new and existing Pega employees in order to develop your understanding of “top talent” relevant to Pega across EMEA
- Engage broadly with the wider business in order to help drive employee referral campaigns
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
- An opportunity to have a very clear and meaningful impact on the success and growth of the business that you will be working with
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in a full life cycle Recruiting role, hiring senior Consultants within the tech sector
- Polished communication skills in order to engage credibly with VP stakeholders
- Expert stakeholder management skills
- Natural networker, both internally and externally
- Evidence of using creative thinking in order to fill difficult roles
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and resilience in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Drive for results
- Additional European language is a plus - German, French, Dutch and Swedish preferred
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice