Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are growing our team in APAC and have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist who enjoys working in a fast paced and digital transformation environment. You will be a Trusted Advisor to the business driving full end to end recruitment plans and strategies, best practice recruitment solutions and attracting top talent across the APAC region into our ever-growing business.
Based out of our Head office in Sydney, you will have a core focus attracting both Sales and Technical experts with the IT sector and Consulting space.
We are proud to be named Employer of Choice in the 2018 Australian Business Awards and take pride in being a diverse and inclusive organisation who creates opportunity for everyone to succeed, as well as offering amazing benefits. If you're energised and want to make a difference in the people we hire then we are the place for you.
In this role, you will:
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner with the business to gain a thorough understanding of the ideal candidate
- Proactively source candidates through various channels
- Develop a clear and tailored sourcing strategy for each position
- Conduct behavioural based phone and face to face interviews
- Complete reference and background checks
- Develop and maintaining talent pools for key business critical roles
- Proactively network to spread the word about Pega
- Identify, review and recommend potential new social media platforms
- Promote Pega through a variety of Social Media Channels
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
Pega Value – Agility: We adapt, scale, and perform in an ever-changing business landscape.
You will be a dynamic, resilient and driven talent acquisition specialist, who is motivated by delivering a great outcome and achieving targets. You must have experience within agency, internal or RPO function and be accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment. You must have exceptional sourcing skills and enjoy filling challenging positions. You must have a demonstrated passion for Social Media and have a background of sourcing for senior level positions.
- 4+ years of experience in full life cycle Recruiting role
- Strong experience with LinkedIn, local job boards and ATS systems
- Evidence of proactive sourcing and talent pooling
- Prior experience in a target driven environment ideally within the technology sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin or Cantonese highly desirable
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 500 customers include the world’s largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega’s applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice