Global Talent Management & Organizational Effectiveness Leader
This position will lead the development and execution of Pega’s talent strategies designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. This will include all talent and performance management programs as well as organizational effectiveness with change management, strategic workforce planning and culture. Additionally, this role will influence the Employee Value Proposition and Global Branding. Working directly with the Chief People Officer, Senior Business Leadership and the HRLT at Pega, this individual will work to enhance organizational capability and work towards creating a high-performance, sustainable organization that meets its strategic and operational goals.
In this role, you will:
Serve as a strategic advisor and assist and drive the implementation and usage of an integrated HCM – Success Factors that will provide the technology needed to better understand our talent, our talent gaps, and our succession bench strength.
- Accelerate the implementation of a talent management framework related to performance management, talent reviews and calibration, succession planning, and alignment with learning and development offerings to enable outstanding organizational, team and employee/business performance
- With best practices, design, develop and implement global innovative talent management programs and processes to improve depth quality and engagement of talent across the organization; may include development and management of talent profiles, career paths, competency models, assessment tools, onboarding approach, organizational change framework, and team effectiveness tools, etc. to ensure global consistency and continuous improvement · Implement a behavioral competency framework and strategy aligned with talent acquisition (e.g., Interview assessments, Job Descriptions), performance appraisals, and total rewards
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best innovative talent in the business
- Contribute to the development and execution of overall business strategy by helping HR business partners and business leaders identify, prioritize, and build talent capabilities
- Develop, manage and enhance related communication to employees through newsletters, brochures, electronic mediums, memos, meetings and other means to create a culture of improvement and learning
- Partner with People Strategy leadership team to lead workforce planning and oversee the development of KPIs and metrics to analyze and assess the impact and effectiveness of talent programs
- Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the talent management programs
- Evaluate and evolve our continuous performance management processes with the goal of producing a process and system that improves outcome and delivers a high ROI
- Drive annual talent management discussions and program from design to calibration discussions and follow up
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Accomplished business leader with a record of delivering sustainable business results through best-in-class people practices. A strong assessor of talent—understands how to attract and retain world-class talent and bring out the best potential while enhancing capacity. Experience developing and leveraging Talent Management and Performance Management programs to enhance employee growth and performance. Passion for enabling people managers with the right tools to manage their teams. Track record of taking initiative, working independently and handling multiple priorities simultaneously. Demonstrate a passion for success and strive to exceed expectations. Ability to quickly establish and maintain credibility with key leaders at all levels of the organization. Consultative skills and experience required. An astute team player who can quickly establish herself/himself as a valued member of the HR and business leadership team.
- Fifteen-plus years of human resources leadership with exposure to an innovative business, one that continues to reinvent their business proposition
- Industry experience is open with a strong preference for technology and sales. Multi-company experience is strongly preferred
- Twelve-plus years of successful business partnership at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business
- Experience in a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across levels of an organization
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach
- Successful implementation of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a dispersed region.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, in a demanding and high performing work environment
- Strong Intellect. Bright individual, with ability to combine analytical reasoning, creativity and judgment. Quick study, able to handle complex matters, with multiple initiatives going on simultaneously. Able to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as tactical operational details.
- Recognition that our employees working together are the key to success; attitude elevates others.
- Accountability - Truly feels accountable and honor commitments and take action.
- Adaptability - Continuously seek to improve the business and our individual self to be the best.
- Inspirational coach, leader, colleague, and culture champion within the company. Strong mentor who can provide development guidance and is comfortable providing feedback and mentorship at the executive level and at all levels of the organization. Contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, in producing outstanding results. Raises performance levels of others.
- Ability to understand, react, and motivate others to adapt to a changing organization environment. Vibrant, performance-driven individual who possesses the fortitude to address challenging situations.
- Well-cultivated, creative thinker and thought leader. Demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
- Proven ability to strategically design and tactically implement impactful talent management systems that integrate across multiple businesses and locations, including a mobile workforce in customer-centric organizations.
- Acquisition experience integrating organizations. Low Ego. Puts needs of the business ahead of him/herself. Operates in a transparent fashion without a personal agenda. Possesses a well-developed sense of humor and listens first.
- Self-starter. Able to challenge the status-quo sensitively and constructively. Intellectually agile, self-confident and highly articulate
We argue passionately, make decisions quickly, and act immediately. --Pega Value: Agility
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice