Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Revenue team, you will report into our Revenue Manager supporting the revenue accounting function for Pega globally. You will work alongside a team of revenue accountants focused on interpreting GAAP standards and developing policy and practice guidelines.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. With over 20% YoY growth the last 10 years, you will be supporting a growing and evolving revenue stream globally. In this role, you will reconcile GL accounts, perform roll forward analysis, review financial statements and much more. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly strong, tight nit team of revenue accountants in a fast paced, fun environment.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Maintain and provide timely and accurate updates to the Company’s corporate bookings report, ratable revenue, prepaid and other revenue related process schedules.
- Support all aspects of the revenue cycle, focusing on the interpretation of GAAP standards and development of policy and practice guidelines following ASC 606
- Support quarterly and annual SEC reporting (Forms 10-Q & 10-K) and coordinate with external and internal auditors for quarterly reviews, year-end corporate and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
Who You Are:
- A detail-oriented multitasker who has a solid understanding of GAAP accounting with ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in finance or accounting
- 2 years of applicable experience (public or private)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP systems; SAP and SAP RAR experienced preferred
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Supported the revenue function of a large, international, publicly traded software company
- Developed a strong understanding of ASC 606 and have gained exposure to form 10-Q & 10-K
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting at a “big 4” firm supporting technology clients
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice