Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
This person plays roles as Developer and closely interacts with Product Owner. The Software Engineer is majorly responsible for user story design and architecture along with implementation. The person is expected to design, develop and maintain high quality technical solutions using technologies such as Java, Web and PRPC Rules.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain server-side components of the Pega application development platform.
- Contribute productively to a fast-paced agile/scrum software development team.
- Collaborate with the Product team and other stakeholders to translate feature requirements into software deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Pega’s global support organization and internal application development teams.
- Continuously improve, refine, and refactor the code base and configuration tools?.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. Technical Solutions Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they work collaboratively to creatively and quickly solve customer problems.
Qualifications will include:
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 2 to 8 years of working experience in PRPC Technologies.
- Should have hands on experience in flows, activities, actions, declarative rules, integration,Implementation.
- Certified on CSA/CSS/CLSA.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Should be good at aptitude skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice