Service Assurance Advisor
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is growing and our Technical Services Operations (TSO) organization is seeking an experienced customer facing expert to take on the new and vital role of Service Assurance Advisor (SAA), working with a growing peer team of talented SAA’s within a newly evolving SAA function.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As we are significantly focusing on customer success you will be the direct point of contact for the customer to drive resolution of technical service issues (product and cloud), and to communicate within the organisation to meet the customer’s needs. In this role you will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across departments to ensure active dedication to achieving customer success and driving process improvements to enhance the customer experience.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Leverage monitoring technologies to provide problem recognition and diagnosis quickly and efficiently
- Work across multiple teams while also ensuring timely and regular customer updates
- Work on a portfolio of customers encountering technical service issues, and make certain a high level of satisfaction with Pega services is achieved
- Understand Pega products and services, and how customers use them to drive effective customer-based solutions
- Understand and articulate the customer’s requirements to ensure that the customer’s optimal success criteria are met
- Partner with Pega Product Management, Engineering and the Customer Success organization to define, maintain and leverage account health indicators; provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against established goals
- Share and drive customer feedback with Product Owners, Engineering, and other relevant parties
Who You Are:
- You are a driven, technical customer-facing professional who possesses initiative, a positive and resourceful mindset and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Strong organization skills, you enjoy working in a collaborative environment to ensure swift resolution of issues and an exceptional customer experience.
- Strong decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to interact directly with customers at a technical level.
- You have knowledge of AWS, PCF, GCP, J2EE architecture and application servers (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, or JBOSS), as well as database administration (Oracle, Postgres).
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5 + years of relevant work experience ideally with a portion having been spent in technical, account management, consulting/professional services, software support, customer success or a technical lead role
- Have worked directly with client stakeholders to resolve range of technology related issues both reactively and proactively
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The ability to have a high impact on company revenue and success.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice