Principal Software Engineer - Integration
Meet Our Team:
Our Robotic Desktop Automation Team is looking for a principal software developer with a passion for integration, analysis, and reverse engineering. You will help develop the framework for the interaction between the Desktop Automation product and its various injected applications (i.e., Firefox, Chrome, etc.). Critical to this position is the ability to create new features and controls which support applications and extend capabilities of the current platform.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega’s Robotic Process Automation product. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading-edge RPA technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Work with unique technology that automates and monitors the user interfaces of desktop applications
- Learn and utilize technologies such as TypeScript while working with a variety of languages and platforms
- Work with a collaborative team in an Agile environment that enjoys solving complex issues
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate for this role is a person who has experience with object-oriented programming and is excited to work with and learn multiple technologies. The ideal candidate will also have experience with reverse-engineering, debugging, and problem solving.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 7 to 9 years of experience developing a software product is a must
- A true tenacious desire to learn with career discipline and methodical style are the key ingredients
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, interactive development environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Pega Offers You:
Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
Continuous learning and development opportunities
An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice