Junior Mobile Developer
Junior Mobile Developer
Location: Krakow, Pl
Meet Our Team:
Mobile team at Pega develops new functionalities for mobile devices for the most famous and the biggest clients in the world! We are proud of our technical culture with a high level of test coverage and collaborative, agile environment.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document features, including the design and development of high-quality software
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Leverage iOS and Pega in new and innovative ways to help create Pegasystems’ proprietary framework
- Put emphasis on automated tests on various levels (unit, component and scenario)
Who You Are:
You would like to work with a team of iOS and Androids professionals who are also open for other technologies? You are keen on implementing your own ideas, but you also value teamwork as the team designs and develops first-rate software in a collaborative setting. You also have:
- Understanding and practical expertise with the software development process
- Knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of Java (desired)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills in Polish and English
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of professional experience
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
- Many opportunities of development (internal and external trainings)
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more)
- Feeling the power of social spirit by working in our very hi-tech new office - Pega supports many team and sports initiatives and we are sure that you will enjoy spending your time in our relax and game rooms!
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice