Director of Technical Training and Enablement
Direct the build of a best-in-class Instructor-led training curriculum with digital learning tools to support Pega’s internal and third-party training partners. The Director, Training and Enablement is responsible for all instructor-led enablement around Pega’s strategic applications and products. You will design and customize curriculum to meet market demands and requests from customers and partners. The key measure of success in this role will be a demonstrated improvement in the depth and degree of role-based enablement leading to increased effectiveness and qualifications of our global developer community.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key part in understanding and developing essential instructor-led courses that can be aligned to specific Pega or industry events; while meeting the demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and work with key subject matter experts within Pega as well our partner community base to quickly build courses and learning tools
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to create just in time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume
- Build templates for instructor-led learning modules
- Provide subject matter expertise by facilitating sessions in support of enablement programs
- Evangelize Pega’s enablement offerings
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to influence a rapidly growing field team
You have a proven track record of success in developing enablement curriculum for a global field sales team. You effectively act autonomously and influence a broad global team to drive change and ensure both short-term and long-term success.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of successful sales enablement experience
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand Pega’s business, sales model and product/application offerings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with strong coaching abilities
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Experience with presenting at all levels, up to the C-suite
- Ability to effectively motivate direct and indirect reports to produce quality material within tight timeframes
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams
- Well organized; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneouslyHigh level of professionalism with strong attention to detail
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. –Pega Value: High Performance
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice