Manager, Cloud Security Operations
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Cloud Service Reliability organization you will own the global cloud security operations and proactive automation process, driving proactive support and quick resolution of client issues. In addition, you will grow, maintain and develop a team of highly capable and technically talented problem-solving engineers. This is a role of significant responsibility, oversight, and visibility – and will function as second in command to the VP of Service Reliability.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Pega Cloud is a fully Pega managed service for CRM applications. As a key member of the greater cloud organization you will be aligned with enabling the amazing growth of the Pega Cloud Service organization. Your primary focus of this position will grow a Security Operations practice for Pega Cloud Services.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Manage and grow a team of Security Analysts who are well versed on all facets of Security Operations (SecOps) and will operate globally on a 24x7x365 basis
- As a hands-on manager you will lead the team in conducting network, host and threat analysis as well as analyze raw log files
- Lead and mentor the team to performing real time monitoring on malicious activities, intrusions, infiltration attempts, analyzing logs looking for attack patterns to ensure infiltration attempts are identified and dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide feedback to security administration on tuning and configuration
- Create and implement Cyber use cases, fine tune the security controls and improve the detection capability on real-time scanning and analysis.
- Create policies, processes, procedures, documentation, and assign project tasks
- Thoroughly document incident response analysis activities and continually improve upon them
- Participate on Crises discussions, security outbreaks, security project portfolio calls, security audit, and bench marking discussions
Who You Are:
- You are a SOC leader with 5+ years of experience with geographically distributed teams
- Knowledgeable of Security Operations best practices in AWS Cloud or similar (Azure, Google)
- Experience analyzing raw log files, particularly logs from network or host-based security tools, packet capturers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including poise in high pressure situations
- Have the ability to gain a US Security Clearance
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelors Degree/Masters in Information System, Computer Science or related field
- Have built out high performing SOC teams in an enterprise organization
- Gained CISSP and/or other related industry security certifications
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice