Lead SOC Analyst
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Cloud Service Reliability organization you will be key in the operation of a global cloud security operations team consisting of highly capable and technically talented problem-solving engineers
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Pega Cloud is a fully Pega managed service for CRM applications. You will develop proactive automation processes, driving proactive incident response tactics, support the quick resolution of client security issues. This is a role of significant responsibility, oversight and visibility.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Act as lead Security Analyst for all Pega Service Reliability Processes, creating proactive processes to ensure service impacting events do not occur and driving quick resolution to customer impacting issues when they do!
- Lead and demonstrate superior technical and procedural excellence while independently managing difficult customers and complex escalations
- Partner with cross functional senior leadership within Pega to establish the definition, maintenance and leveraging of account health indicators.
- Help foster and grow a culture of ownership and accountability – ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful
Who You Are:
- You are a Security Operations Analyst/Engineer with 5+ years of related experience
- Well versed in all facets of Security Operations while operating globally on a 24x7x365 basis
- Knowledgeable of Security Operations best practices in AWS Cloud or similar (Azure, Google)
- Experience analyzing raw log files, particularly logs from network or host-based security tools, packet capturers
- Experience with a range of compliance programs such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC 1/2/3, PCI and ISO 9001, 27001, 27017 & 27018
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including poise in high pressure situations
- Have the ability to gain a US Security ClearanceWhat You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelors Degree in Information System, Computer Science or related field
- A history of reacting to and resolving a range of high pressue security issues within an an enterprise organization
- Have earned CISSP and/or other related industry security certifications
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice