Cloud Development Engineer Fellow
Why are we hiring?
The number of our Pega Cloud SaaS and PaaS customers is rapidly growing. We are looking for individuals who will help us to drive this growth by building highly scalable cutting-edge Cloud Services. If you feel like you want to be a part of this challenge, please let us know!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly engaged, technically strong and collaborative individual with a positive attitude who wants to help us with achieving our goal - being the "Top 1" CRM SaaS company in the world! Our Pega Cloud team is distributed globally with three major technology centers in the US, in the EU and in India.
As a Cloud Development Engineer you will:
- Support the development of Infrastructure as a Service, leveraging CloudFormation, Ansible, and Python
- Support architectural changes to continually modernize our current service delivery model
- Contribute to AWS Service Integrations using Lambda
- Build product that can be easily consumed in a CI/CD model. Tested within minutes, and always shippable.
- Work as part of a Scrum team
Ideally, we are looking for:
- At least 13 years of relevant experience
- Excellent AWS Cloud and other IaaS providers skills
- Excellent knowledge of Python and JavaDeep knowledge of PostgreSQL + Tomcat + Docker or similar
- Good technical leadership skills
It will be great if you are also familiar with:
- Cloud Operations good practices
- DevOps automation and pipeline tools
- Micro-Services and Stateless Architecture
- DevOps + Agile + MVP methodologies
Ideally, you worked in at least three roles listed below:
- Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Developer
- DB Admin
- Automation Tester
- Systems Administrator
- Security Specialist
- Network Engineer
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients,
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market,
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs,
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training and support of experienced mentors,
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours,
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more),
- Feeling the power of social spirit by working in our very hi-tech new office - Pega supports many team and sports initiatives and we are sure that you will enjoy spending your time in our relax and game rooms!
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 3000 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice