Innovation Lead - Business
A critical member of each Innovation Design Group focused on defining the client’s desired business outcomes, understanding how Pega technology will enable digital transformation and creating a compelling business value assessment. This position will collaborate with Sr. Executives, Directors and subject matter experts across the client to ensure new or existing Pega technology delivers the most important business outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Create and deliver high quality Pega Catalyst deliverables across all phases of the sales and potentially services activities
- Lead and manage the client and your colleagues through the business outcomes workshops
- Co-create the business value assessment with your team and the client
- Use your experience and expertise to quickly decipher how each client can achieve their business outcomes with Pega technology
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's technology direction
- Apply design thinking methods to solve complex customer problems with a user-centered approach.
- Explore, learn and share various digital transformation methodologies and best practices with clients, partners and teammate
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person can lead group workshop activities in a fun and engaging manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 9-12 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
Pega Value - We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice