Digital Transformation Director
We believe that digital transformation is first and foremost a business transformation. People, not technology, are the most important piece in the digital transformation puzzle. Digital transformation has become the ultimate challenge in change management because it impacts not only industry structures and strategic positioning but all levels of an organization.
Pega is looking for a leader to help deliver world class digital experiences for Pega’s current and prospect customers. This role is a part of a worldwide consulting organization that works with the Pega account teams to drive and deliver Digital Transformation. This digital leader is charged with creating innovative digital strategies that deliver results. Success in this role is centered on direct collaboration with business and technology teams visioning and creating demos and proof of concepts, presenting and demonstrating how Pega7 can deliver customer’s digital transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Define the digital experience and drive real digital transformation within Pega Customer base and prospects.
- Act as the front line for creating, designing, selling and delivering true transformation engagements.
- Make transformation vision strategy a reality.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to present and demonstrate how Pega7 can deliver a customer’s digital transformation initiatives
- Has the ability to present, explain and deliver real digital transformation.
- Will be responsible for expanding existing and creating new and innovative offerings and lead teams to sell and deliver them.
- Additionally the role will support account teams in creating value propositions, business cases, account strategies, visioning demos and proof of concepts.
- BA / BS – Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or a related field
- Masters preferred or equivalent experience with a background in usability, human factors, digital design, communication, MBA in related business with digital emphasis
- Minimum 10 years of experience in professional services delivery or directly leading digital teams
- Prior experience developing a digital strategy and vision, including digital journey mapping, leading change and collaborating with a variety of business, technology and creative partners.
- Superior communication skills and a proven track record of building and developing relationships with senior leadership as well as technology and business teams.
- Able to positively lead change through ideation and diffuse conflict with professionalism.
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
Pega Value - We adapt, scale, and perform in an ever-changing business landscape.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice