Alliances Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
As a key individual contributor to the EMEA Alliances Team at Pega, you will work with partners and customers throughout the life cycle of sales campaigns.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will work in conjunction with the Partner(s) to own all technical activities required at different stages within the Alliance Partner Relationship. This process begins with assisting in Opportunity activities, including pre-sales qualification, identification of business drivers. This continues with solution requirements, architecture, creation of Custom Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts/Technology (PoCs/PoTs), and ROI models. A key part of this role is to Evangelize Pega Technology to our Alliances Partner Community. The role requires a combination of Business Acumen and Hands-on work with the products and technology.
Watch this video to learn more about the Solutions Consultant role at Pega http://bit.ly/PegaSolutionsConsultant
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Manage multiple target accounts that may span multiple account executives within a particular industry
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Propose solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Assist in the production of RFP’s and other proposals to clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the department
- Build customer relationships with target accounts
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
Who you Are:
A strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs. This person will act as a partner to the Account Executive and be able to convey Pega’s ability to solve business problems with our software solutions. This person has experience supporting the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients and is not deterred by sales cycles upwards of 9 months. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
What you've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 to 10+ years of experience plus experience
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages and programs
- Ability to utilize technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice