Corporate Markets Account Executive
Meet Our Team:
Playing a key role in growing Pega’s business across the UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business within strategic accounts within the Corporate Market.
Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world’s largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionise how leading organisations optimise the customer experience and automate operations.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will use Pega’s market leading solutions, to change the way your customers’ businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Penetrate new organisations/accounts and radiate new business within a new customer base
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
Who You Are:
You are a strong salesperson, committed to improving customer experiences by helping change the way businesses engage with their customers. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of Enterprise software sales
- Strong knowledge of CRM, BPM, and/or Case Management preferred
- Ability to learn and understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Outstanding business acumen: defined as an intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Successful in Software Solution Sales to large enterprise customers
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and using them to help drive new business
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task
- Proven experience building out new business in a greenfield area
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission with accelerators
- A sales enablement incentive and ramped target
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice