Business Generation Representative
Meet Our Team:
Our Inside Sales Business Generation Representatives work in our Cambridge MA world headquarters. We need professional closers who are motivated to increase their income daily! Our Business Generation Reps begin their journey at Pega with clearly-defined career paths. If you meet the basic requirements below and are ready to join a growing and thriving company - apply today!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
· Strategically prospect into key accounts to support our field sales teams
· Hit weekly and monthly activity metrics
Who You Are:
You are comfortable living and succeeding by measurable performance. You’re energized by making money in a fast-paced environment. You’re highly competitive and determined to win! You’re a top performer looking to make a big impact quickly. You’re ready for a career (not just ‘a job’).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal guidance
- Self-directed starter with a strong business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient presentation skills
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a confident, heavily competitive, eager and positive attitude in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree (or related experience)
What You’ve Accomplished:
· 1-3 years of experience in an inside B2B sales role, preferably for a technology company
· Experience in a high-volume, outbound calling environment making 75-100 dials / day
· Proven success reaching decision makers and quickly qualifying a sales opportunity
· Proven success carrying and meeting a sales or business development quota
Pega Offers You:
· A rapidly growing yet well-established business
· The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
· Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
· Competitive salary + commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice