Account Executive - Financial Services
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. Pega’s has a recognized strength in the banking and financial sector and this position will partner with some of our premier global banking customers to lead them through their digital transformation journey.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance
You should be interested in making the world’s leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly – customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value. Instead of resolving tension in the relationship, you should be able to create constructive tension, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 – 10 + years of direct sales experience
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
We argue passionately, make decisions quickly, and act immediately. –Pega Value: Agility
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice