Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. Pega’s has a recognised strength in the banking and financial sector and this position will partner with some of our premier global banking customers to lead them through their digital transformation journey.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as an Enterprise Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new organisations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
Pega Value - High Performance: We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better.
You should be interested in making the world’s leading financial institutions more productive, efficient, and most importantly – customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way banks connect with their customers. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship. Through the creation of constructive tension, you help customers understand the urgency and impact of a new behaviour, and then proactively coach them through the behaviour change.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience.
- 8 – 10 + years of direct sales experience.
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in Financial Services
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred.
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organisations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognised leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice